View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly TMO isn't going after just those 4 mobs.

What makes you think that you deserve it ( after 3+ years of locking it down) over the rest of the server? What makes you special?

Clearly there is a point of diminishing returns. If you weren't such assholes snd hadn't shit on the community for so long I'm sure up and coming guilds wouldn't have minded TMO members tagging along, helping and only looking for specific loots.

Instead we have arrogant fucks like you who see no issue with killing mob X for the 100th time for the 1% chance at item A, knowing everything else will rot/be banked.
Clearly we do go after more than 4 mobs I didn't think I'd have to list every single one. I gave an example of a top tier mob and a bottom tier mob. Clearly.

Clearly, you didn't answer my question. Clearly nothing makes TMO special, other than the effort we are willing to put in to get those mobs. So if people are inherently equal the ones who try harder will have more success (mostly). So again.. what makes you special?

Can I get a logical response from you; all you seem capable of his e-yelling.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.