View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Does this server have more casual players then EQ Live did?

What I am getting at is when I played EQ Live I used to group for 4 to 6 hours at one time. Now that I am married, with two small kids, a full time job, and rental properties I no longer have the 4 to 6 hours in one sitting like I did back then. There for, I am doing fairly well if I can get 2 solid hours of nonstop playtime.

So I guess my real question is how long does the average player spend in a group on this server in one setting? Am I to tied down / casual to group on this server?

I was going to play a cleric but they are very group dependent. My second choice would be a shaman and then a bard. All three are group classes but only the later two can solo well at later levels. If its going to be hard to only group for short amounts of time on this server then I think it might be better to go with one of the later. However if there are a lot of players on this server in the same boat as I am. Then may be it would be ok to play the cleric who can’t group for very long periods of time.

I am asking you all because this server has been around for over a year and I am just now looking into playing on this server after not playing EQ for over five years.

Thanks for you time.

Tonden Ockay