View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Back on topic…

Marijuana is a hellova drug
Although idk if I could say it’s a “gateway” drug, since I smoked it most of my life and never had any interest of getting into anything harder.

I will say though that it’s much more addictive than people like to claim. I tried to quit it for years and kept “brokeback mountaining”that ish with a loud and profound “why can’t I quit you?!”

I’ve since been off of it for about 3 months now and still think about it pretty often. On one hand it’s nice to not be a slave to it, on the other hand life is pretty fucking boring without it enhancing everything.

Double bladed sword so to speak.

Still I’d say boring life > being a slave to the bitch. I wish I could use it “in moderation” but that’s not possible. At least for me.

Once ya pop ya don’t stop nahmean?!
As Nelly once said “every 4hrs like a prescription I’m smoking it” or “I’m like one of those half baked thugs, I’m in love!”
The positives of not smoking anymore tho are my dreams. I actually remember all my dreams now and have major intense ones. When I was on the refer I didn’t dream, or at least remember them, AT ALL. So that’s been kinda fun and a positive.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 03-31-2024 at 07:35 PM..