View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

I'm a moron, and it took server GM extraordinaire Llandris to help me realize it. It turns out I had created an account god-knows-how-long ago with the same exact password as my real account. When I switched back from my friend's account I used the name of the account I'd forgotten about, not remembering that my real account name (which had always been stored in the game before I changed accounts) was different.

So, moral of the story: if you don't see characters and you're CERTAIN you're on the right server ... you're probably on the wrong account. And if, like me, you're stupid enough to create two accounts where on is wrong but has a name you use often, this whole thing may require a very embarrassing petition to figure out.

Thanks again Cucumbers and Llandris!

/em walks away in shame

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 03-22-2017 at 05:03 PM..