View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 11:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breakdown of classes that I buff and with what:

Bard: Dex, sta, STR, talisman, cha

Paladin/sk/War: sta, STR, talisman, regen (only if tanking), Dex if weps proc, clicks agi if they ask nicely.

Casters: stamina, talisman if they ask. Regen for Necros always. Charisma for enc if they don't have most recent cha buff.

Rog/rng/mnk: sta, STR, Dex if proc, talisman, regen if tanking.

Druid/cleric: sta, talisman.

Shm: DIY you bum.
This pretty much sums it up. One thing that I would do differently is give all casters a clicky dex buff (Jaundiced Gloves) because it costs zero mana and supposedly affects spell interrupt chances when a mob is pounding them.

Clickies. The strength, dexterity, and agility clickies are all fairly cheap and easy to acquire. These will make every caster and lowbie your best friend.

Resist/Endure Magic is also pretty crucial for pullers and MTs when dealing with casting mobs. A buff dispelled is mana that could be going towards DPS or healing

Also, do not forget about haste if you are lacking an enchanter. Give it to all melees and then pets if you have the mana to spare, except where the pet owner has a better pet haste buff.

Ah and almost forgot to mention that you should try keeping a timer up for buffs like haste and regen. Rebuffs at the proper time make for more efficient use of your mana and keeps those pesky rangers from ninja AFKing all night. I recommend using a web site like www.online-stopwatch.com for a timer.

Good luck and happy buffin!

Ingrum Irontoe
Retired Warlord of Brell
"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal..."
Last edited by Ingrum; 04-21-2014 at 11:14 AM..