View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

I've done a few rangers this way over the years.

Hear me out-- Mistmoore, yea I know, it used to be part of the xp highway, but crawling around the canyon and castle with harmony is peak ranger gameplay and it's a super cool and fun place to solo. At 30 with your gear, start in or near the graveyard pulling toward CE, with your gear 35+ you can fiddle around at CE and pull toward the balcony. There is a safe spot at castle entrance bridge near the tree, if you haven't done CE before.

SolA is a favorite of mine, though less appealing for a ranger than an SK or monk.

Stonebrunt has some stuff in your level range; explore and avail yourself of track.

In West Karana, these is a camp full of evil nasty ogres, many of whom should still be blue con and harmony-able away from their clan.

Lake of Ill Omen sarnak ledge-- I have always adored this spot, I find sarnaks to be such interesting enemies. If you can't handle the ledge, you can do the back door. Stay long enough and you'll find yourself a Bracer of the Hidden, or perhaps an antiquated Sarnak Earring of Station. Should be able to find blue cons til 32 or 33.