View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard with Epic and Nature's Melody, trying to find best 4 song rotation to melee solo that will give the slow/snare and some heals during fight. What should I change on the songs? is there a better combination for better healing during the fight? When weapons proc, might not need the buff song.

Largo's Absonant Binding - for Slow, snare
Cantata of Replenishment - for heal
Niv's Melody of Preservation - for heal
Jonthan's Inspiration - for buffs
Would start with werewolf form haste from lute of the howler https://wiki.project1999.com/Illusion:_Werewolf.

Use the 60 dot for your slow, it lasts a full minute. You can wait to snare once they get low. Snare doesn't cause them to flee it just stalls their movement when they do.

Assuming you have a prime hand lute and maybe not other prime hand instruments (you tap in the prime hand instrument just before the song finishes and then tap the weapon back in), something like:

Hymn
Denon's 59 poison dot
Chords of Cessation (48 dot; does not actually slow)
Niv's or shield of song

Sometimes I do a 4 dot rotation and just put hymn in every 4th song

60 dot

Hymn
Denon's
Cessation
Tuyen's Cold
Hymn
Tuyen's Fire
Denon's
Cessation
Hymn
Tuyen's Cold
Tuyen's Fire

Quote:
Yes this is for solo. Just something to see how far can go with melee on a mob as opposed to melee, mez and heal up, melee again, etc. Wanted to see best song twists to combine slow/snare and heal. The snare is nice because some mobs will stop fighting at end when snared.
The best I've gotten so far toe to toe without a mez pause or wort clicks was Hierophant Prime Grekal. I have bis instruments and weapons, but lack ring 10 and angry goblin ring.

As my gear has gotten beefier I've been able to do progressively better toe to toe. When I first hit 60 mobs that look easy to me now tore me up.