View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah i like it better when a republican is in office, cus they lower corperate tax rates and get rid of regulation!

Those regulations allow banks to charge me overdraft fees and increase the cost of basic internet and huge healthcare bills

now I pay banks TWICE as much as I payed in taxes

I am a smart Libertarian
Healthcare bill have been systematically rising long before anything was changed with healthcare. When Obamacare passed, it actually rose less than projected before the law was in place. I'm not a huge fan of Obamacare, Republicans very rarely have legitimate complaints about the law. Somewhere there's a libertarian plumper convinced Obamacare somehow ruined his life -- Its all emotional BS.

Your listening to and parriotting the conservative half of the Washing D.C. elite. Their studies are funded bullshit think tanks that twist everything to a pro-big business perspective (a common way to do this, talk small business legislate for big business). These guys repeatly proven they have no plans to make healthcare better -- and just want to use Obamacare hate they drummed up for another big tax cut (again, only extremely wealthy and big business usually benefits).

Conservatives have gotten really good at articulating government corruption and how the little guy gets fucked over. However, there's still this massive blind spot when it comes to the power of big business. How big business cucks the vote of small business. How the primary reason politicans are fucked up is because they do the bidding of big business. This generally means they stay out of the way. So the argument to "get government out of our lives" sounds a lot like "just let big business control 100% of it" to me.