View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 01:02 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somewhere there's a libertarian plumper convinced Obamacare somehow ruined his life -- Its all emotional BS.
yo i've actually worked in this industry, it was actually illegal immigration that ruined libertarian plumber's career because he has to compete with unlicensed and uninsured technicians in a field where only large national corporations can afford the attorney fees required to employ illegals. he used to make 90k a year solo or be able to expand to a multi million regional thing, now he makes 30k fixing this kind of shit when stupid homeowners hire untrained plumbing "technicians" from the yellow pages https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b1_1483233942

just lol if you think a plumber can even grow his business large enough to be subjected to obamacare these days.

but if you think obamacare had no negative impact on small business i hate to say it but you're confirmed talking out of your ass and have probably never employed someone let alone paid for their health insurance under obamacare once in your life. like lol dude i'm sure your opinion as a 19 year old everquest playing communist who's never owned a small business in his life is founded in reality and definitely isn't a projection of your ideology and unwillingness to say the brown president did something bad.
Last edited by Xaanka; 05-19-2017 at 01:05 PM..