View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow!! A blast from the past. An Old Lanys T'Vl'er myself. Was in Mithril Web and then Memento Reejeryn.

Edit to add my name: Bjarki - obviously was a barbarian warrior and my avatar is directly from what I looked like after the changed the graphics (and I got a computer that could handle the newer graphics).
Hey man. Always good seeing old Lanys people. Those were definitely the good old days of MMOs. We had a good number of old Vita and Lanys people here for a while.

To the last few posters and future posters interested in joining..I would be doing you a disservice inviting you into the guild at this point as the activity level of guild is too low to sustain a healthy or fun atmosphere and I may not be around much going forward. I might suggest looking at <Kittens Who Say Meow> for a more active guild experience that is friendly to returning/leveling players. I think their min level to join is 15.