Thread: <Whites>
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:12 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default <Whites>

In light of recent developments in the red99 community where upon a guild has chosen to stand against that we which we hold dear, I have chosen to make my stance clear.

Immediately upon seeing them I knew this guild had to be made in order to fight back should the need arise.

Thusly I have also prepared a speech.

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the ancient Ogres, I seem to see ‘the River greenblood foaming with much blood’.

We are on the verge of a change.

Hitherto it has been force of circumstance and of background which has rendered the very idea of integration inaccessible to the greater part of the Norrathian population - that they never conceived or intended such a thing, and that their numbers and physical concentration meant the pressures towards integration which normally bear upon any small minority did not operate. Translation : Burn the boat to Erud's Crossing.

Windows are broken in Antonican homes. Excrement was found pushed through our Bard's mail box. When we shop in Qeynos, running about with no parental supervision are charming, wide-grinning children. They cannot speak English, but one phrase they know. 'buffs plz', they chant. Are we wrong to loathe these immigrants from the land of Odus? I begin to wonder.

Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Raise your gnoll whips high, my friends.
Last edited by Amelinda; 03-02-2012 at 11:09 AM..