View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 05:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fav part of that guy was when he listed his druid on a certain un-named site he basically gave every detail but the login/pw and name.

(P.s u dont list ur toon with an item that has only ever dropped once, its easy 2 trace)
Fav part was everytime I saw you in RV you got rekt by me, i recall it once being you and another druid vs me and u both couldnt kill me, other druid gated and you ran oom while i still had around 40m. You kept casting non clicky dots on me that I constantly dispelled. You are terrible at PvP

I still own kerwin and always will be original, that account will rot with this shitbox unless they ever add expansion past velious (its boring) Never been for sale never would sell my druid.

As far as drugs im doing well in a somewhat sober life making $20 a hr (havent got my first raise yet) not bad for a white trash with no degree and a criminal background.

I have no time for eq with this job, the time I do its usually working on cars or doing cool n normal things with friends irl. I would give someone my shit but last time I did that it got banned within 2 days (Ragnaros) luckily the GM hated him so I got my account back np's

Not to mention a bunch of beta faggots play here now that no one knows.