Thread: Recent Events
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 05:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not unban any of these accounts.

Most individuals must have been well aware of these actions.

They deserve to be punished! 2 - 4 weeks is nothing.
The 2 people in question knew that they would be out of TMO if anyone knew that they were duping items. None of us knew, and If you read Rogean's post YOU WILL SEE that He says that Most of the accounts are innocent of any wrongdoing. We are being suspended for letting someone log into our account (perhaps to get them out of a kos raid zone or rez people).

I thought the risk I was taking was that If they stole my items, or did something against server rules WHILE they were on my Character, I would be punished or suffer the loss of the item (s).
Rogean wants us all to know and he is sending a clear messages that if you share your Account information that you will be held liable for anything that person has done in since the creation of his (her) account IF it is as severe as duping items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I have to say is

I TOLD YOU SO
Systolic You are a silly little man, did you read, 2 of the 3 people out of 150 (active TMO) were involved in this. TMO has no culture of cheating the server. There is no massive hack that TMO has done. TMO's bank is secure, Items are all accounted for and there is no exploiting. So, exactly what are you thinking that you predicted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjolvar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I propose that everyone now refuses to group with anyone holding a TMO guild tag. Let this guild shame itself out of existence.
Why would you propose such a thing, I think its because you didn't read Rogean's post to which you are responding carefully. Please re read it. Then if you truly believe what you are posting, be a Man and post your in game name so we can know who to avoid. I certainly don't want to help someone who desires to make me a pariah.