View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 07:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is an old saying, "the courage of your enemy does you honor" to think that 2 guilds that pretty much despise each other are joining up to have a shot killing mobs is pure genius. What can I say other then we are deeply honored. But remember one small thing, killing one mob over the course of a 3 1/2 month span does not mean much compared to what we have accomplished. How ever there still more mobs to kill and more GM's for you to piss off.

p.s. make sure to donate to your server and click Google add!!!!
Eashan, let's rock the boat a little! What do you think some of the old remedy/darkwind folk used to say about IB? I'll help you out some: it wasn't nice...

The server's been around long enough that you'll always have people who change their minds and do things you wouldn't have expected them to do, particularly the people who date back far enough. you're somehow surprised that 2 guilds got together (who apparently "hate" each other, but i can guarantee they "hate" you guys more) to see you lose some targets. you're calling them out on the same shit you've done.