View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen I know you're super excited and probably giving out forum fellatio to the current GMs so you can get on red99 and grief as hard as possible before they inevitably ban you for MQ, but every point I've made is valid and true. I've played on the previous boxes and they all end in failure for the same reasons.

Feel free to keep throwing around the generic flavor of the month forum insults about me being mad though since you can't counter any of the arguments I just made. It's cute watching idiots get flustered.
See this is where it is Tuff. I see how you could say it has the ability to fail but, if The community pulls together and are willing to compromise with each other and the GMs. People have to realize that there are going to be things they don't agree with.

Now about the server failing just for being PVP is kinda off. I mean I personally only see p1999 as the only real successful emulator server. Nothing like this has ever had the population or the community besides live. So with this stemming from a successful emulator server it could go both ways. We haven't been presented with this type of scenario before, pending they will be using the most in depth and close to classic code as possible. With that being said if the community really wants this I think it can be done and will stick.
Last edited by ooantipostoo; 04-21-2011 at 10:59 AM..