View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today marks day six of bein clean from heroin! That's a big deal for me it's the longest I've had in two and a half years. Dope has ruined my life in every aspect progressively. It's killed my school grades that Umass has me suspended for a year for shitty grades when I have twelve classes left for my bachelors. My parents and family are beyond disappointed and upset and I've lost many friends I've had since elementary school. I've been arrested twice and lost two jobs because I'm a worthless junkie. Everyday I would wake up sick and look and my phone for my friends hitting me up figuring out what we can steal or how we're gonna come up.

I'm trying to get clean now because if I'm not ill be homeless or in jail. No doubt about it. If you ever grouped with me and wondered why I suddenly was running into a wall and not responsive now you know. Dope has even ruined EQ because once you mix it with dope it's hard to play it sober.

Much love to my friends who've put up with me and tried to help in the past nomie and bonethugg and others

You are blaming Heroin for the damage your EQ has done to your life. Be honest dude, you might be able to save Tiggles and Jeremys lives.