View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 12:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to Swam Kite with bard back in the days yes with 56k connection and yes it was lagging and yes i was managing the lag while swarm kitting.

IT WAS ORIGINAL EQ

Everquest == Bigger the danger is , bigger the reward is and it what make it so great about this game.

Haters ... jealousy ... they will always be part of this world. and they just won the round.

When i was Swarming with my bard on Project 1999 , It was challenging and a mistake kill you. It what make a good video games. The challenge VS the reward.

Now with 25 Targets .... I mean we play a totally different EverQuest then back in the days and I am not glad about it.

The reason of 56k and graphic card .... gimme a break . On project 1999 Disable all effect make your graphic run the lowest possible , remove everything that calculate from the chat there just way to do it .... like it always been.

I killed my bard 60 for EEs from 60 to 46 since now there no point into logging my bard the one things he was good at it , he now bad at it.

But Once Again ,
Haters ... jealousy ... Cryers ....

The won this round like every round.

I would be polite but you know what I think .....

Anyway i sold for Over 1 Million PP plvl 1 50 into the server i did my money and thanks for it.
Lol