View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as most of us would like to see ninik get an epic, I think it is pretty fair that those folks who have already invested far, far too many hours into this camp not get shafted. I think Ninik would agree!
Fer wut it worth, I does 'gree. Dis is reason I not beened at Ragefire fer pas' few days, even though manymany nice folks in lotsa diff'rent guilds off'red to helps me. I know from friens in IB an' TMO wut some of dese clerics has put 'emselves though sittin' dere, an' I wouldn't wish dat on nobody. (Well, mebbe meanieheads who is squishes gnomes...mebbe.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am guessing she's #1 on the list once the patch comes out and the first wave of clerics from ib/tmo/vd get their sprinklers and the rotation gets opened up some. I hope so anyway.
Dis is seemin' less an' less likely. I really dunno how to 'spress to ev'ryone who posted on mine's behalf inna other thread how much dat means to me, however unlikely it is dat anythin' will ever comes of it. Mine's gnomish heart almos' bursted wit' happiness! Tanks you so veryvery much.
Last edited by zahlia; 01-19-2012 at 08:51 PM..