View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...We tracked, mobilized and competed and when guilds cheated is when Rogean took a nice hot dump down our throat for doing it fairly. Same still applies here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... Like I said, when we played fair and competed (and I played fair) Rogean took a nice hot dump down our throats and left us with a rather bad taste in our mouths....
Quote:
... (though Rogean took a nice dump down our throats during that time)....
Seriously, take your agenda to your own thread... you're shitting on people in here for the wrong reasons, meanwhile repeatedly embarrassing yourself by saying you eat Rogean's piping hot fresh shit (at least stated repeatedly 3 times already). We get it, you don't like the spawn variance. That discussion does not belong in this thread. You're about the only person I know that would take that kind of metaphor and continue to come back for more.