View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Like other have said its just a different way to level.

Most who want to try the no twink theme are not in a whole lot of rush to get to end game.

Ideally if this guild get reformed it would fundamentally just be a leveling guild. Their is a already a ton of raiding guilds here on p1999. Leveling guilds can be fun , this one will just be leveling at different pace then most who are rushing to end game.

Here are some of the rules we used to follow in EQ mac Vintage as an example.

1. Can only use or have cast on you gear/ spells from original game.
2. Original game content and zones are what you can play in. no traveling of any kind to kunark and or velious.
3. Cannot at any time be anonymous / role-play.
4. Iksar are allowed but must move and bound to original continents by level 5. all gear from kunark must be removed and or stored and not used.

5. You are in said guild to relieve original everquest in all its glory /slowness. no one is going to constantly police ing you as that is not why we are here to do. You are the one taking the choice to play this style of everquest .

6. at such a time as guild defeats Vox and Nagfen with these gear /spell limitation then Kunark content will be unlocked.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 12-30-2014 at 07:31 PM..