Thread: Just plain nuts
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorjorkill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I replayed this one last year as well. Knowing the extreme brutality of tomb of horrors from WAY back when, I decided to play it safe and whiney.

We still lost everyone in the party in like the first 4 rooms / 2 hallways.

I'm beginning to wonder if the demi lich really exists...

Aeolwind, I think it would be awesome that when you are stunned/paralyzed/mezzed and a critter hits you, it does 10x crit/max damage here on p1999. Give these whiney bastages something to REALLY complain about. I mean fuck, just bring back weapon calc damage for mobs from 1 to 20 as it was in CLASSIC for some real bitching - decayed skellies with 2 handers hitting level one newbs for 18 points of damage over and over... THAT WAS CLASSIC...

Halladar, why do you care so much about these penalties, we understand they are retarded, BUT, so was a druids ability to port players and make some really rightous coin, so why not just put pok books in right now with the plane of knowledge? When I saw someone roaming around in classic with a soulfire, I was always like "wow."

When anyone saw a halfling druid at 50, we teased them relentlessly.

When we saw a level 50 troll SK in classic, it was typically the same expression of "damn man, great job sticking in there..."

But you needed an explanation, and I think Aeolwind answered it nicely with his "I plowed your mom last night while ramming mule cock into your mouth" statement.

Well, maybe thats not what he typed, but thats the proper translation.
He does. I used a wish from a deck of many things to learn about all the traps in the module and actually made it to him. But, as Demi-Lich's are know to do, he soul trapped a couple, drove a couple insane, and permanently charmed a couple of us. Me? I made a bargain to keep leading people to their dooms if he left me alone lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.