Thread: Rogue life
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, it's a kinetic type of game play on a rogue that keeps you very very active. If you have a great tank and the mob's back never moves, that's one thing. But it's pretty fun sneaking in backstabs in the middle of chaotic situations.

NToV corpse recoveries / dragon pulling (is this still a thing?) are really fun too. LoS ducking the see invis and certain death awaiting you if you get caught has an appeal. And if nothing else, I can invis forever as long as no one AEs me. I get lost ALOT...
I seen what you wrote about races too, I am bored with my casters and druids and pally atm just want a pure melee or close to pure melee dps now to play for a bit while I take a break from my other toons.

I have considered races over and over, looked at stats, which makes it hard to not pick dwarf or barb due to such nice stats.

That being said I am going to see if I can get into a gnome only because they seem uncommon and I never played one, ever. Their tiny stature seems funny too.

I wanted to see what kind of gameplay rogues encounter so I have something to look forward to myself, being I am pretty ignorant when it comes to this class.

Thanks everyone for your perspectives, feel free to add any other thoughts.