View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that druid ring in plane of fear really gets me. Was the plane once Tunare's realm? I mean it is basically a forest environment. There's def a story there.
Also here's an interesting theory I just read:
"For a long time, I've been puzzled over some things regarding Cazic-Thule and the Plane of Fear. Here's a theory, and I'd like to know what others think.

The Cazic-Thule that roams around in the Plane of Fear is tough, but he's not as tough as you expect a God to be, considering all the other gods you can fight ingame. Granted he was put in earlier, but he hasn't been upgraded to the level Innoruuk has, which strikes me as odd.

Now, when venturing through the old Plane of Mischief, you could have the fortune of seeing Bristlebane spawn in his puppet theater and remark, "Where is the Cazic-Thule puppet? Ridiculously funny!". The puppets of all the gods ingame were there, and the puppets of a few gods that weren't or still aren't... yet apparently, a Cazic-Thule puppet that was meant to be there is "missing".

Back in the Plane of Fear, the Cazic-Thule that we see roaming the jungle, when killed, can drop "Puppet Strings". This, combined with the fact that he doesn't seem as difficult to kill as he should be, leads me to believe that he is not in fact an actual manifestation of Cazic-Thule, but is in fact Bristlebane's Cazic puppet, stolen by Cazic and magically enhanced to guard his plane."
awesome!