View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Im fairly new to P99, and i have to say it is a great experience, it does have its bugs, but the feel is almost perfect. I have a 31 Ranger and 21 Necro, and i have enjoyed playing them, having played EQ before, i had a plan in mind of how to progress, and it worked really well. My plan did not involve using exploits, or other off game mechanics. Some peeps are always going to try to cheat, its inevitable. I like to play strait up even to a fault, because most of the times i like to SOLO.
I have been reading your comments on the issue at hand, and i will have to side on the make a new server idea, with all the game patches already implemented. I have acquired some nice twink stuff, some given, others i worked to buy, but i would not mind starting clean knowing that this server will be around for a while and not die a quick death because of some cheaters.
But, all we can do is post our suggestions and hope the admins make a good decision, i will be playing till then, and if a new server comes live, i will be playing on that one, it doesnt matter to me, if i had multiple 60lvl characters i would still start new, for me its the joy of progress not the end game.