Thread: Never Forget!!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do these dumb ass threads come up 3 times a week? You can not go back to the way it was. When this server started there was so many EASY ways to level and make plat that you CAN NOT do today it is scary. Lots of bonus xp days and weekends. No nerfs on anything. It was like the old west. Easy Mode.

Do you really think Nilbog is going to go back to P1999 on some server being "UN Classic" as hell again?? Or do you not think the top guilds on here now will not be the top guilds on your pretend server in 2 weeks. And you will be a penny less turd with a Orc Pick for a weapon while others have a Fungi in 1 week. You are crazy as hell just like the others that live in a dreamworld.

Stupid thread. Waste of bandwidth.
what im suggesting is to make a wiped version of the current server. this would mean there are no:
Quote:
EASY ways to level and make plat that you CAN NOT do today
or
Quote:
Lots of bonus xp days and weekends
the idea would be to make a server that is classic to the date of 1999 from launch, thereby not allowing for exploits. of course there would be your random poopsockers who are going to have 60 in a week, or your guilds that dominate the top content. but there would also be a chance for new players to win (the prices for items wouldnt be so ridiculously overpriced), and there would be far less people in manastone/fungi's ruining low level zones (duo CB throne room at 14). also there would be no hackers (see DDOS attacks) or insane hordes of platinum.

if the server were to follow the appropriate timeline, then kunark would be released in a good time shortly followed by velious, which would lessen the benefit of someone to camp guk for 3 months. also, i mentioned that i think the server should be purple, meaning race wars. this would give people something else to do.

i understand that you do not like my idea, but please if you respond again try to calm down before you start to type. im not even sure if i understand what your post was about.