View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Not having listened before and just judging this based on looks and presentation, I thought this would be pretty gay and hosted by some corny old dude. Fortunately, this wasn't the case.

Edit : Having listened further. Assuming you are all active P99 players, it feels odd that you guys are slobbing on Fippy Darkpaw's proverbial knob. You're basically praising all of the features that make Fippy a horrible joke of a server.
It makes you guys sound like a bunch of...well, "WoW-generation players" to put it as lightly as possible (since this isn't R&F). Actually it makes me question if you guys play or enjoy P99 at all, and are just merely advertising here for more hits.
At one point you had to explain to your co-host (an actual EQ player), who Fippy Darkpaw was...
Mind you this is only having listened to two of your podcast sessions, I'll have to check out the others.

Still, it's listenable. It's not anywhere near as bad as the official EQ podcast (which sounds like a bunch of soccer moms fingering eachother).

I guess it's kind of like a liberal enjoying political radio but his only options at the time are Neil Bortz and Rush Limbaugh.
(I'm still enjoying the novelty of an EQ podcast even if you disagree with everything I enjoy about this game.)

Keep going guys, I'll keep downloading.
Last edited by Uterus; 02-28-2011 at 07:28 PM..