View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And that's only one of your problems... you don't even know enough to know that you SHOULD BE asking instead of telling.

Don't get confused, I am estatic that we have a GM who appears to be dedicated. It's just frustrating to see you make the exact very same mistakes GMs have been making on Live and emu for over a decade while parading around the servers and forum as if you don't understand that you are doing most things backwards.

Thanks for being a GM. a GM is better than no GM.
GM's on live didnt ask u anything lol what are u talking about, they didnt even warn u, they just poped up and banned, they dont give a shit. You can't even contact customer support for the decisions of the GM's, u have to fill out petition reports for them that may or may not get answered. AND YOU PAY TO PLAY ON LIVE THIS IS FREE. Be thankful u even have contact with the GM's and be thankful u can even dispute there decisions ( im sure if u PMed nilbog or rogean on a legit issue they wouldn't have a problem looking at it, instead you shit up the forum /shrug), hell amelinda even banned me for some shit and im still waiting for a response to my petition thats been up for almost 3 - 4 weeks for some clarification on the subject. If this was live i would of just been banned ( 99.9% of the time they side with GM's no matter what the situation is ) just be thankful u can even talk to the GM here.