Thread: Miscellaneous: Cannot melee anything
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure where to post this....I am unable to melee anything with one of my characters. All my other toons have no problem, but on my druid I cannot hit anything. The mob is in my target window, tells me if I'm too far away, turns off attack when I sit, etc. But, I get no hit or miss messages, do no damage (except for spells), and don't seem to be even swinging my weapon. I've rebooted numerous times, switched back to classic UI (I use Vert99), tried hand to hand, etc. I /petitoned in game and Guide Menden came but he was unable to help. I've seen a lot of toons bugged, but never in this way.
Any ideas would be welcome.
Thank you

I've had this happen to me as well. Oddly it has only happened on my troll warrior. I'd see a mob, run up on it, hit attack and nothing; no too far away messages, no miss messages, no nothing, as if the mob doesn't really exist. I could move away from the mob and ignore it without any repercussions. I have no clue what is causing this but you are certainly not alone.