View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are some good -5 pants and sleeves that also provide ac from stonebront (that you cant get easily cus trivial loot code is the devil)
Even if someone can get xp/loot off the named's, I'd recommend just buying the Astral legs/cloak and I'm usually a proponent of farming your own stuff when you can. I tried to use Song of Highsun to "figure it out" a few weeks ago. The spawn points appear to be random as shit, the PH's are definitely random as shit, the possible spawn area is massive, the PH's basically roam the entire northern part of the zone, and the quest pieces aren't a guaranteed drop.

If you don't have a bard to zoom around with max selo speed, AOE all the possible PH's + a combination of track and pet track, I can't even imagine how much more of a pain in the ass it would be unless you get extremely lucky.

I usually find it entertaining to figure out outdoor spawn cycles, but screw that place.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the one quest there that may be worth doing for Enchanter is Purified Crystal Dagger, the best droppable +CHA Range in the game according to wiki. Not an easy quest at all though, the Crystallized Shadow Dagger from TOFS is an ultra-rare trash drop from TOFS named mobs as far as I can tell, and then you have to spawn a specific Stonebrunt named to finish it. That's what I was originally doing when I decided I'd try for the Astral pieces.
Last edited by Triiz; 07-13-2017 at 12:53 PM..