View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Malone88 you can talk to you are blue in the face. No one wants a Ranger or a Wizard in a group if there is anyone else LFG. And even if not they will stay with 5 people in it on average. You are fighting a loosing battle on here that you will never win. They suck ass. My Druid can pull and CC as good or better than a Ranger. And do a Ton more things. Why have one. Druids DD are no slouch either or Dots. With CII I can nuke some pretty good damage and keep it up.
Explain to me exactly how a dr00d is a better puller and CC? First of all, they will have lower AC and HP. Lower tracking range. No arrows to pull.
Sorry, but dr00ds are as suck a$$ as rangers. Why have have druid healer when you get a cleric or shaman (heals + slow).
Don't start to tell me that druids have higher sustained DPS than a ranger. Maybe with C2 on them 24/7. Otherwise, a medding druid cannot outdamage a well-equipped ranger who is in the fight from start to finish.

Dr00d troll...go away. Go port somebody...