View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grim Skull Earring, Bracer of the Hidden, and probably quest ring 8 before that. Dispell is rampant on this server and you will find yourself annoyed constantly until you can come up with a clicky buff or two.
This advice is pre-patch and no longer works now that most dispels are random. Only dragon dispel can be reliably predictable to make it useful to have junk buffs in the first few slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for this analysis. So whats the verdict on the Cobalt BP? Worth sacrificing haste for? I know I cant click it for a while, but I would want to have the cash available so I could purchase one when a good price pops up.
I wouldn't get the Cobalt BP for anything more than its stats, especially since you already have a Fungi. Yeah, you can't click it until you're 45, which is not going to be any time soon, but the money is better put into haste because you'll be wearing Fungi all the time. Use Incarnadine for tanking. The stats are close to Cobalt.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 08-09-2017 at 02:06 PM..