View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Default Nizzar keeps winning

Weak personalities, huge egos and terrible judgements are bringing nizzar yet to another glorious victory.

Why is red dawn and azrael fighting eachother instead of working against the evil empire of nihilum that has had a strong hold on all pixels for 2 years? Why does red dawn think that nihilum is "helping them" now when they kept all dragons dead for over 2 years without sparing a single one but only now when they know for a fact they can't keep us from getting dragons they suddenly agree to "help" so that azrael don't get anything?

Can't you see whats going on? Nizzar is grooming your young minds into fightning and hating on azrael and slowly but surely you'll find yourself fighting on their side and eventually wearing their tag.

Why let the evil tyranny that has caused this box to be shit for 2 years remain in power? I call for a revolution, down with the empire then we slay eachother

I've taken reddawnguild.com into hostage due to the recent happenings where red dawn proven to be actively aiding nihilum in their interests yesterday. I was lead into the shadows by the top jew saying that we ain't hand holding with nihilum, they simply are just "letting us have dragons" which i was fine with, but i never agreed to fight side by side with the enemy against pals from my past.

http://reddawnguild.com

I will reinstate and remove all my access to sites on whatever webhost you see fit for the correct amount of pixels, sorry pals but a pimp gots to make a livin, i consider you working for nizzar at this point so same matters apply in the rules of war
Videos
Wipe it clean.