View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, I had never seen this quest done before and never seen so many monsters at once, so I just assumed something was terribly wrong (especially for a game built on late 90's era hardware where such a number of models on screen would have crippled performance). The wiki page mentioned nothing about this spawning behavior, either. Thanks for looking into it anyway.
The wiki is player made. So not everything is updated. Especially something like this that nets no worthwhile item.

Maybe if we were going past Velious it would be worth it and someone will update it. The only reason me n Sorn did it was cause it was something to do and it's one of the few follow pathing quests out.

Also just cause t was the 90s doesn't mean there can't be 100s of mobs in one area lol.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter