View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

I agree on AAs - it added nothing but insane grind on top of the rest of the grind. And since there was no AA limit - you could get all of them, it was just a matter of GRIND TIME [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AAs would make sense if they were limited - like out of 300 possible AAs you could have, you could only earn and spend 100 - this would at least give your char SOME customization choices.

On Luclin Spires - well you needed SOME way to go there, and Spires were a logical way UP. Of course having multiple spires all over the world, resulted in people going UP only to go DOWn in another part of the world. Which was bad, I agree. perhaps making just ONE spire connected to Luclin would be better - like giant spire in North Karana (west Antonika was always empty - this would add it some traffic)

On "alien" setting - Moon setting automatically means something non-earthy, so I was mostly OK with it, but I have to say that neitherian Aliens were TOO MUCH ALIEN.
And Rockhopper graphics were so ridiculously cartoonish it made me mad. The rest of it was more or less OK.

Paludal Caverns grind- well that not new - welcome to LOILO 2.0 - this is when everyone levels up in 1 zone started.

What really destroyed travel was PoK books - again there should have been only 1 way up and down from the planes hub, and it should have been limited to 46+ (I am fine with PoP expansion itself).