Thread: RL PIC THREAD
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgetiq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
REAL GIRL ON THE WEB

LOL you gotta love it when girls get their photos up even the one who looks like she's been dragged through a hedge (I know you're hungover its just a joke) and they have tonnes of people stalking them!! haha reminds me a bit like this....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Socially, Gender roles influence the way a lot of people think.
To most people, there is a formula for individuals who game. They are supposed to look / act / smell/ etc a certain kind of way.
RL pic threads are fun because it breaks that stigma. This post is doing exactly that.
Like the link you posted, people started creepin' on the woman in question. I'm sure that pushes a lot of woman away. It goes hand and hand with other things as well. Things that would be deemed unfitting for women to be involved in. Theres actually a initiative cropping up to get more women involved in fields like mathematics and science. Which honestly kicks ass because intelligence = incredibly desirable trait in women IMO.

I think it's acceptable to admire another person's physical appearance via teh webz. Especially if you are in the same environment (such as EQ) and so long as you don't start creepin and or be overly inappropriate.

We have many a pretty girl who plays.
And some handsome stud muffins... no homo

And considering I haven't quit yet, I'll post pics tomorrow, so people can associate a face with my trolling / MS Paints / kicking-your-face-in style pwnage.
Last edited by Straif; 07-26-2010 at 11:11 PM..