View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxtayce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a question about the UI - It seems to use the big window for tradeskill containers (sewing kits, spits, mixing bowls) and since that ability didn't exist in classic, P99 makes you switch to the "Experiment" side.

I'm perfectly okay with that, but I was wondering if in a future revision, the UI could remove that first part?

Pretty sure it was never on Classic as I quit EQ after PoP.
Wow! Totally forgot about that one. Definitely going to be a revision now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can pull xml files from my default UI which have all those changes done.

Xevin: I haven't looked but did you modify the WDT_Default draw template in the animation file or did you just make a new one? If you did the former then the files can just be dropped into the UI folder, otherwise you will need to change the xml drawtemplate first to match the slimmer design.
LOL I butchered the animations file so much... I forget what all I've done to it, but I had to tweak just about all the window templates. Just about everything really. I would be surprised if I didn't edit WDT_Default.

I'll look at what you did on your Default UI. I might be able to get something working from it. Thanks for the info. =)

Scram Jet Air "Because only poor people take the boat."
My Projects: UI, Sound, Music, Character Textures, Trailer