View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Within99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Religion is personal, spiritual, to try our best to be better people. Not be better then other people just try to have wisdom and understanding to the best of our abilities. If you are offended from religion, try to learn the truth behind it all.

I have a question for you..
Did you live 6,000+ years ago?
In order to have 100% proof, you would have been there, and we all know you weren't. Why would you rely on science or logic, or even other people opinions about the "Theories" of the creation of earth, or mankind.

Bottom line is, you don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chtulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst troll ever
..and diggles quotes this, echoing the statement.

BUT GENTLEMEN, look at the lulz that has been produced:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLikeALionInZion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't agree more. Too much divide and conquer in our society.

Zealous atheists and Christians are both some of the most bigoted and ignorant people i ever met.

On one hand we have people who believe devoutly in an Ala carte of European paganism, ancient Israelite customs, and Roman Emperor worship. These people seem to act righteous one day a week yet are champions of some of the most anti-christian activity on the planet. The war in Iraq and the strong support for it by Red state voters is an example. Somehow also thumping and enforcing a few rules from your various texts will balance society and usher in a golden age.

On the other hand we have a group of individuals who are just as blind.
The moral fabric of the society we live in is literally completely torn apart yet the liberals / atheists claim that because in a few conservative states that gays cant marry and marijuana and abortion arent promoted that there is some Great Right Wing Christian Conspiracy. Not surprised athiesm is popular with whites, who mostly view themselves as god to those who are darker skin then them. (historically speaking)

Not much to choose between except for a docuhe and a tird sandwich.

Where are the uninhibited free thinkers and mystic gurus of our time?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLikeALionInZion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Job 38:4 -Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if you have understanding.

“Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators? Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, they have no firm belief.” (The Holy Qur’aan, Chapter 52, Verses 35-36)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chtulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst troll ever
Quote:
Or no such thing, which is simpler, more logical, and down right better for humans if there was no deity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Within99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to rub myself down with Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bman8810 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are soooo many different ways to come at you here. Let's start with this one:

You want me to believe in something with absolutely zero factual backing rather than something that, while not 100% conclusive, is founded in fact.
So verily, I do say ye, that Within99 is a most sophisticated of trolls, with a veritable collection of monocles!