View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is local to Velketors for now as I haven't had time to play anywhere else. When playing with another player im used to a mob focusing on a PC instead of the charmed pet. What I am seeing is that normal agro rules are in effect. The other player has to build enough hate to take the focus away from the charmed pet. If my pet is the one being attacked the mob will turn towards me if not it will ignore me and attack the other PC. Just seems off?
Ah interesting, I guess I should add my experience is strictly from a solo perspective and mostly in HS.

I could swear I remember reading a post from Nilbog acknowledging that p99 pet aggro was broken, but just spent like 5 minutes looking for it and couldn't find it. Maybe something was changed but seems it would've been in the patch notes.

Edit: found the post, 3 years old though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will always choose to err on the side of underpowered rather than overpowered. Safest way to proceed until things are perfect, or near perfect.

Can blame me. But, I'd like pets to work properly. I played a magician for years, and I agree the aggro is not correct.
Last edited by Triiz; 07-30-2017 at 12:32 PM..