View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Orc

Ah, that's really good information. I just repeated the Woe/Envy/Marr step three times and it bumped my TrueSpirit faction to kindly. Have repeated a few earlier steps a couple times though so that's perhaps why I didn't require as many repeats as you. Was thinking of grabbing the gem from Rathe to turn it in in Freeport again, but forgot. I hope just over kindly will do though.

Going to head to Emerald Jungle again and do the reports. This time I hope the Spirit Sentinel won't chew them up hehe. Yeah, I hope the invis thing didn't affect it - but I'm pretty sure I clicked off invis before turning it it, even if I might have conned it while invis. Good to keep in mind.

To repeat the City of Mist reports at my level (50) seems like an efficient way of doing the epic while getting exp at the same time. Even if most entry mobs in CoM is light blue, they give pretty good exp. There's also the chance of grouping for tougher mobs and doing the Old Sebilis key quest while in the area. That way you can even do the reports while waiting for OS groups.