View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just flat wrong. I was the third warrior to 65 and the second cleric. I literally have the most server firsts on Stromm of any player. We never even saw LSP while we started dropping targets and flagging for PoP.

I don't know what any of this has to do with Velious except for the fact that Enraptured exploded when the shitty clerics couldn't keep a level 65 tank up against Vindicator.
I was the first mage to 65 (10 actual days), on Vezarus. Maybe I'm looking through rose-colored glasses, but in the beginning we decided to go hit the dorfs instead of the giants, because the giants were where Cypher was. I left fairly soon after, but during that time period LSP was a contender. How they may have fucked up after that...I don't know, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.