View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also like the group exp bonus vs flat bonus. For a small server such as this, its much more in line with the spirit of the game. Its one thing to have 2000 players on the server and thus, groups everywhere and solo classes that can pick at the mobs around the edges for xp. Here people can't even get the numbers to fill the groups because casters simply opt out of groups in favor of fast exp.

Where are you going to find groups?

You realize that most zones outside of the 51+ ones have 1-2 players in them (or none)? I'm not theorycrafting this either. I kept tabs while I was playing my monk. Most of the time it was just me by my lonesome in any kunark zone outside of Dreadlands.

"Here people can't even get the numbers to fill the groups because casters simply opt out of groups in favor of fast exp."

This isn't why there aren't groups.

I'm repeating this for like the 20th time, but again, the problem is too many zones and too few players spread across said zones.

They need a way to solve that and cluster players together better. If the low and mid level game was actually interesting (ie: other players in the zones for pvp/grouping), we wouldn't be so concerned about speeding it up.