View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Default Declaration of war (2nd time)

I'm currently warmly to Dain which allowed me to receive the declaration of war from him. We attempted the war earlier today but it wasnt successful.

When the zone repopped (along with Dain), I subsequently turned in my dirk for another declaration but it was eaten instead this time with no dialogue back from him. Saying the key phrase "You can count on my help" didn't make a difference. I'm guessing there might be a flag set on only allowing the turn in once for declaration of war but that shouldn't be the case as you are allowed to turn in the dirk for another one should you fail etc.

http://www.monkly-business.net/forum...ead.php?t=8754

Quote:
2. Declaration of War.

This is obtained by handing your Dirk of the Dain (the uncorrupted one from 9th ring) to the Dain, and following the text. You should never destroy your Dirk of the Dain, as if you lose the war you can get a fresh Declaration and try again. Normally it's best to get your declaration upon getting your 9th ring if possible and keep it in the bank ready for the day, because as sure as night follows day you can bet someone will have killed the Dain the day before you want to trigger it.