View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi guys.

Have a little tolerance. Blue server is thriving. I doubt anyone would complain about a few going over to red. It might open up some of the camps you guys are always fighting over.

This is a project. Right now the Red Server needs the attention. It's like when you go to the emergency room with a broken toe and someone comes in with a collapsed lung after you and gets treatment before you. Your toe is going to get fixed right after we save the collapsed lung.
While I don't agree with your analogy, since this case I am speaking of would be more akin to that person with a collapsed lung coming into my house and death heaving right on top of my broken toe, I can completely agree with the idea that this is all a project and we should help each other out.

Sure, they need help and they need players. That's fine and events are a great way to do that! But having the commercial jammed in our faces day in and out is not giving Red a good name in the first place.

Ingrum Irontoe
Retired Warlord of Brell
"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal..."
Last edited by Ingrum; 04-29-2014 at 07:00 PM..