View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 06:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am sorry if this is such a major inconvenience for you. If I were in your position I don't think broadcasting about another project the people who's server I play on run would bother me that much, but I guess everyone responds differently to different situations.

You play here for free. There are no advertisements, no subscription fee, and no pay to win model. We have decided to promote Red 99 this week, and we ask that you respect our desires while you enjoy your time here. If you do not want to play on Red, you do not have to listen to my broadcasts or click on my threads, but please do not come here protesting on our forums about our promotions of one of our servers.

Thanks and <3.
lol

So now we're not even allowed to post our displeasure about having red shoved down our throats? The red players have been coming in the blue sections of the forums for years now begging people to come to red while simultaneously calling us pussies for not playing on the server that attracts a large amount of the most cancerous percentage of the community.

Maybe I should have posted this in response to your "why do you not play on red" poll instead.