Thread: Next Patch?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceofcups [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally i recently started on P1999, wanting to play classic, after other games were lacking for me.

I ended up rolling a warrior, on top of that ikky. I ended up using the starter ikky warrior weapon which was something around 9/46. Although i admit weapon skill-ups came slow. I managed fine with a very slow 1 hander.

I'm now in my upper 20's and have obtained 2 lariets and a 2hander. i manage to keep my piercing/1hs/2hs all near max for my level.

What im saying is, its not that big of a deal. EQ wasn't ment to be easy; so what, its a little harder, that's like complaining about a new dent in a totaled car. If slow skill ups are causing you to quit, go play an easy solo class by yourself or leave.
I'm sorry that this is so difficult for you to understand.

Weapon-skills, as they are right now, have been acknowledged as a bug by the development staff. It's not a matter of "EQ is hard get over it." It's. A. Bug. The staff of the server says it's not working as intended.

And it's already been fixed. At this point, all we are asking is when they will patch to implement the fix onto the server.

I hope that this won't be so difficult for you to understand now.
Last edited by Grimmly Fireforge; 06-06-2012 at 10:57 PM..