View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow after reading this thread i dont think i want to bother leveling up a toon on this server. no NbG?? you people are all a bunch of greedy people. If someone is at a camp and can use the item they should get it. If you don't want to camp that camp then dont but denying someone a upgrade cause you want to sell it for plat is stupid and greedy. If you want loot to use then camp the mob you need. I would never roll on a Tstaff or any item somone else in group could use.
Camps dont have equivalent loot for each class. This isn't like WoW.

If it takes a FULL group of people hours of camping to get a valuable piece of equipment to drop, why should everyone else not even get a fair shake at it?

Because the Monk can use it? How do you know he didn't just equip a crap weapon when he entered, to play the "i need the upgrade" story? I guarantee you 100% that it happens.

So, somehow the Monk wants the TStaff to upgrade his character, and that's noble and just, but the other group members who want to roll on an expensive item to sell and upgrade their characters ... somehow those guys are pretentious little shits?

Uh .... no. Everyone wants to upgrade their characters, and everyone should get the chance.