View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Sarnak

Actually at this point, I willing to relent and let this outrage pass (as if I have a choice) but the main difference between this server and live classic is its much smaller community. When people cheat and mess up the player made economy and lavishly pad their own virtual pockets it makes a much larger impact. People using cheats can go where the Plat is every time. For the rest of us we must just play and hope for a rare drop.

That said I hope this was not a condition of favoritism. I hope that someone will be monitoring cheating, punish it with an Iron Fist and everyone is on the same playing field. What the devs may not understand is with a huge community like Live, cheating was far less glaringly obvious to people. With a much smaller one, its impact is much larger. You would know this if you ever went to EC or EC Forums and high priced, rare items were being sold every day. I thought that that was kind of strange considering I never remembered that on live near as much as here.

Still we all know some people only play here because they could cheat. They will try again and if it is true that they get caught they will just simply no longer play here because that is why they play.