View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So since phinny is 1 groupable it's not a raid mob? What about other targets like say Draco, Maestro, Naggy, Vox. All of those can be killed by 1 group hell I bet you could get Faydedar with 1 group even Xygoz in VP barely takes more than 1 group to kill. So does that mean I can camp them and they are no longer under the raid rules? Where do you draw the line
It's not what can be, it's what is and has been. Stop twisting shit. It's been proven time and time again. It's been called a camp, time and time again. The majority of the people that have done phinny pre epics have considered it a camp and respected camp calls by a single group time and time again.

Show me people single grouping draco and calling it a camp and repeatedly taking it out. Show me the countless Maestro groups that have been formed to sock Maestro and succeeded. Naggy? Vox? Fay?

Has anyone on this server seen any raid target listed, other than Phinny, constantly taken out over the past year by 6 or less people? I bet you can't name a single one other than him.

It's been called a camp prior to epics, it's been handled as a camp prior to epics, it's been grouped as a camp prior to epics. The only reason you are all in an uproar about it now is that a few mages with some friends might claim it and you can't force them out with sheer numbers.