View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

If you look at 200k items for a bard... what else are you going to get? I've seen people drop 50k on illusion items, 100k on HE illusion, and wear COFs. You don't need elder beads b/c you can use Singing Steel Helm. I don't want to drop 250k on gaunts that give 50 more hp, or 800k on a mask that gives you 50 more HP than a Eyepatch of Plunder?

I've tried camping this and understand why it's so expensive. It's a pain in the ass, perfect group can Duo it or trio but it's more efficient with 4 or more. The mob is rare and Drums of the Beast aren't dropping left and right.

MH is a great bonus, you can put in Epic or Axe of Resistance in OH to get huge upgrades in stats, makes swapping easier, and has highest mods for damages and OOS etc. Not saying you need to spend 200k on this to rock epic in offhand or make weapon instrument swaps easier... but if you're a strong main bard or high end raider I think it's a strong item and you'll get your moneys' worth with it. I'd put it on same level as ZHeart for most casters (maybe higher priority for necros) or Elder Beads.

I think this may go up in price once Epic works OH but there are only so many bards in the world and only so many bards that can even afford these types of items... so I'm sure it will eventually fall in price. Still though, Selo's Drums still going for 25k after being in game for 1000 years so who knows. Either way... I'd say well worth it for 200k.