View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:53 AM
Kobold

Default The Truth About Beowulf

Going to set this straight once and for all. The previous post made on my forum account was by someone else, that definitely wasn't me. That said, Nizzar did attempt to steal my items and delevel Beowulf. Some friends called me on Skype and explained what was taking place in-game so I asked them to be pals and act on my behalf to prevent further injustice.

I'm not mad at Nizzar, frankly, I don't even care. I'm traveling the world and have been for months now. I'm enjoying my life, having epic adventures (outside of the box world), and smashing plenty of women. I do read the forums occasionally for luls, though.

Nizzar stripped some items on blue, some of which were loaned to me by awwlike as I had quit playing blue after classic. He attempted to reclaim items on red after information was misconstrued and he perceived me to in some way take advantage of him, his trust, my officer position, and the guild - it was an act of vengeance. By the way Nizzar, I didn't, sometime I'll talk to you and tune about what actually took place.

Fallen, I still love ya bro, have plenty of good stories for you monkeys when we catch up next. I've no hard feelings, I know you guys are pretty immersed and have invested quite a bit of time into this server. I hope all continues to go well.

Tell ruban and hector I said hey. Take care, maybe I'll se you all in velious.

I'm currently in Vietnam... going to Laos, then Malaysia, Indonesia, East Timor, Papua New Guinea, then to work in Australia or New Zealand at the end of this year.

Peace bros, stop slandering my and my pals names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextar View Post
holo dont have them big plays?